Today I have updated my site to the latest WordPress version 3.0.1. I also updated various plugins to their latest versions.
This caused quite some trouble! After updating the site only returned blank pages and internal server errors in the server’s error log.
It turned out to be caused by the caching plugin I use. After discovering this I quickly fixed this.
However, when testing all possibilities I changed the theme of the site to the default WordPress theme. And I actually like it. Call me boring if you like, but I decided to use this. The other theme has been used for too long now, and it was also a bit slow due to the slideshow.
So tonight I present to you the all new www.martinbuitelaar.com.